there be结构表示“某时、某地存在着什么事物或人”，包括there is、there are、there was、there were。
（1）There be 句型表示：在某地有某物（或人）；而have、has、had表示：某人拥有某物。
（2）在there be 句型中，主语是单数，be 动词用is；主语是复数，be 动词用are；如有几件物品，be 动词根据较近be 动词的那个名词决定即“就近原则”。
（3）there be 句型的否定句在be 动词后加not，一般疑问句把be 动词调到句首。
（4）there be句型与have(has) 的区别：there be 表示在某地有某物（或人）；have(has) 表示某人拥有某物。
（5）some和any在there be 句型中的运用：some 用于肯定句，any 用于否定句或疑问句。
（6）and 和or 在there be句型中的运用：and 用于肯定句，or 用于否定句或疑问句。
How many + 名词复数+ are there + 介词短语？
How much + 不可数名词+ is there + 介词短语？
（8）针对主语提问的特殊疑问句的基本结构是： What’s + 介词短语？
1) There ______ four seasons in a year.
2) There ______not any trees two years ago.
3) --- ______there a post office near your school? ---Yes, there ______.
4) ---How many stops ______there? ---There______only one.
5) There ______not any stamps on the envelope.
6) ______ there any birds in the tree?
7) There______ a shopping center near our school last year. But now there______ no one.
8) There ______only three of us: my dad, my mum and me.
9) Here ______some bread for you.
10) In New York, there ______ a lot of rain in spring.
2、选用“have, has, had, there is, there are, there was, there were”填空。
1) I ______a good father and a good mother.
2) ______ a telescope on the desk.
3) He ______a tape-recorder.
4) ______a basketball in the playground.
5) They ______ a nice garden.
6) My father ______ a story-book last year.
7) ______a reading-room in the building?
8) What does Mike ______?
9) ______any books in the bookcase?
10) How many students ______in the classroom?
11) ______a story-book on the table a moment ago.
12) What do you ______?
13) My parents ______ some nice pictures.
14) ______ some maps on the wall.
15) ______ a map of the world on the wall.
16) David’s friends ______ some tents.
17) __________ many children on the hill.
( A ) 1. The sign on the wall means you（ ）stay away from the building.
A. must B. can’t C. shouldn't
( B ) 2. How many books（ ）you see on the desk?
A. may B. can C. should
( B ) 3. It means you（ ）make noise in the library.
A. should B. shouldn't C. can
( C ) 4. ---（ ） you like a glass of milk?
--- Yes, please.
A. May B. Could C. Would
( C ) 5. ---（ ）we go to the park by bus?
A. May B. Must C. Shall
work---works wash---washes fly---flies write---writes
teach---teaches study---studies go---goes have---has
work---working study---studying cut---cutting dance---dancing
write---writing swim---swimming have---having sleep---sleeping
plant---planted come---came worry---worried take---took
dance---danced stop---stopped make---made read---read
（1）I go to school from Monday to Friday. My brother often goes to school
with me. Yesterday we went to school together. We like going to school very
（2）They usually have lunch at home. But last week，they had lunch at school.
（3）My sister likes singing very much. She often sings at our school festival. Last
term，she sang a lot of songs in the school hall. (sing)
（4）What does he usually do on Sunday? He usually does his homework.
Look! He is doing his homework now. (do)
（5）Do people usually eat moon cakes at Mid autumn Festival? Yes, they do. Did you eat moon cakes last Mid-autumn Festival?
Yes, I did. I ate a lot of delicious moon cakes. (eat)